It’s time to talk about female health and consider a few yoga asanas that’d be perfect for improving the health and mood of any woman. But you fellas don’t need to skip this video. Even though these simple exercises are perfect for the girls, you might also find them useful to improve your overall health, or relieve back pain, for instance.
It’s known that yoga is an ancient practice that was initially implemented by men. That’s why it’s true that most of its aspects normally consider male nature, with its physical properties. So, from the long list of possible yoga asanas or poses, here are 13 that are the most helpful for you girls. They’re all concentrated on the state of the back and the blood circulation in the pelvis, the core of female health.
Other videos you might like:
15 Yoga Poses That’ll Change Your Body In Less Than a Month
15 Yoga Poses That’ll Make Your Stomach Flat
7 Effective Yoga Poses for Breast Lifts
Mountain pose 0:53
Tree pose 1:35
Downward facing dog pose 2:16
One-legged-downward-facing dog pose 2:47
Downward facing hero pose 3:20
Cobra pose 3:39
Child pose 4:33
Camel pose 5:10
Butterfly pose 6:00
Opening pose 6:32
Candlestick pose 7:09
Shoulder bridge pose 7:40
Relaxation pose 8:14
#yoga #yogaforwomen #brighside
– #1. Stand straight. Put your heels slightly apart so that your big toes touch each other. Don’t bend any part of your back or neck – your spine must be straight. Keep your shoulders back, and your chin parallel to the floor.
– #2. Standing straight, hold your arms to the side of your body. Bend your right knee, and then place your right foot high up on your left thigh. Make sure the sole is placed firm and flat above your knee joint, and your left knee is not bent.
– #3. Make sure that both your hands and feet stay flat on the floor, your knees aren’t bent, and your overall body forms an upside down V-shape. Don’t lift your head up, and try to look directly in front of you.
– #4. As you can tell from the name of this pose, it’ll be pretty much like the previous one, except you’ll need to straighten one leg and lift it up.
– #5. Sit down on the floor, with your pelvis resting on your heels. Spread your knees to the sides, still keeping your feet together. Lean forward, trying to put your chest, palms, and forehead flat on the floor. Stretch your hands forward as far as you can.
– #6. Put your hands on the floor under your shoulders. Hug your elbows back into your body. Press the tops of your feet and thighs and the pelvis firmly into the floor. On an inhale, begin to straighten your arms to lift the chest off the floor.
– #7. Kneel down on the floor and spread your knees hip-width apart. Make sure that your heels touch your backside. Take a deep breath and while exhaling, bend forward with your palms on the floor to reach with your arms as far as possible.
– #8. Raise your pelvis, inhaling, and lean on your heels in turn. Then, while inhaling, begin to move the pelvis forward, moving your center of gravity to your knees.
– #9. Sit straight, put your feet together, and spread your knees to the sides, lowering them as close to the floor as you can. Stretch upward, then lay forward, stretching your hands as far as you can, trying to put your stomach flat on the floor.
– #10. Now, still sitting on the floor, spread your legs as wide as you can. Try not to bend your knees here. When breathing in, lift your hands up. When breathing out, lean forward as much as you can, but don’t round your back.
– #11. Now it’s time to lie down on your back. Bring your legs overhead, rolling your weight to your shoulders. Draw your elbows together and place your hands on your lower back for additional support.
– #12. Lie on your back, bend your knees, put your feet shoulder-width apart, and put your arms along your sides. If you can, hold your hands over your ankles. Now slowly lift the pelvis up.
– #13. After a nice set of calm workouts, it’s high time for the final relaxation. Lie on your back. Spread your legs and arms to the side, with your hands facing upward. Relax completely when breathing out.
Music by Epidemic Sound
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
Stock materials (photos, footages and other):
For more videos and articles visit: